
And then, there's my dog Finn. Besides being hyperactive, he's a very funny and affectionate dog. He's super playful, and the perfect size. He loves to snuggle, and if we nap together, he often gets as close as he can and nuzzles in for as long as I sleep. It's great! He also eats a wide variety of things that we've never heard of other dogs eating before: Tic Tacs, Mike & Ikes, ice, carrots, onions, etc. If you have it, he'll eat it ... unless it's a pretzel. But, besides all these lovable qualities, he also is one of the cutest things to look at. I mean, come on:
You know how there are some things that are good, but you put them together and they're amazing?- Amelia + Joel = Tru Luv
- Tuna + cheese = Tuna Melt (just for you Tawny & Ryan!)
- Stevie Nicks + Leslie Buckingham = Fleetwood Mac (mostly)
are just some of my favorites. Well, this is a new favorite combination:
- Finn + Elena = Irresistable Cuteness
Take a look for yourself:
And, sometimes he licks her. But, really, she doesn't mind one bit.
3 comments:
Hi dear, I'm over from Amanda's blog. I hope you don't mind! I love your blog and you are the cutest visiting teacher I've ever had! Thank you.
Well Finn is okay for a dog but that Elena is one cute, cute kid! I think that is so sweet that Finn just loves her and she likes him pretty good too. Yall are lucky to have such a cute little friend in your lives!
I have a blog and you can visit any time. I don't usually have a lot to say but I enjoy it, so check me out some time :)
www.gigigriffis.blogspot.com
How stinkin'sweet! Appreciate the shout out, by the way. Ryan says, "sick."
ohmygosh I don't know what's cuter - being there, or your amazing pictures!! I love that they love each other. If Elena could, she'd lick him right back. I thought a baby's best friend was desitin, but this best friend is a whole lot cuter (not to mention less sticky and smelly)! Thanks for the post; your pictures are great!
Post a Comment