27 August 2008

How do you like it?

I have a new background courtesy of my friend Chris and her uber-talented cousin, Shel. If you like mine, there's lots of other cool backgrounds that are SUPER easy to download yourself at her website here. She's a whiz if I ever saw one. Check it out!

Next post: "Getting to Know You: Finn & Elena"
Featuring Finn, the feisty four-legged friend
Introducing Elena ... not four-legged

3 comments:

Boule said...

The new background looks pretty spiforific to me. It took a while to load but it's certainly worth the wait. It was also good to see that you're already hanging out with Andy. Isn't family just the coolest?

Amanda said...

Love the new background. It totally fits your sunshiney personality!!

Chris Stewart said...

LOVE IT!!! Yeah! I'm glad you were able to figure it out! Easy, huh? I was pretty nervous when I tried to change my background and thought I would jack everything up, but I didn't, so I'm glad it was easy for you, too! :) It's totally cute, and really you! :)