This is such a pretty headline and picture from the ESPN website:
KU Can Do, Too!
There were many favorite parts of watching the game tonight (in between the nail biters in the first 12 minutes of the second half), that it's hard to choose my favorite. But I think I'd have to rate them thusly:5. The smiles on the bench in the last few minutes of the game ... after listening to the commentators talk about the faces of the game telling the outcome.
4. Hearing the announcers wrap up and say the sweet words, "KU wins over North Carolina!"
3. Calling my mom who watched the game at Allen Field House ... the roar of the crowd was deafening. After yelling "WHAT??" three times a piece and my mom dropping her phone, I think just the roar of the crowd was good enough.
2. The look of consternation on Roy William's face at the 6 minute mark.
1. Hearing the "Rock Chalk" chant 1 minute before the buzzer.
The Hawks Spread Their Wings as the Fat Lady Sings!! (I wonder if Kristen still has her T-shirt from 20 years ago ...). I'm definitely wearing KU colors to church tomorrow and work on Monday. No doubt about it.
ROCK CHALK!!
3 comments:
Woohoo! What an awesome game! I'm so excited! GO JAYHAWKS!
Go Jayhawks! I'm glad I got to see the end of this game. So good.
You know Jamen and Jace are already wearing red and blue today and i will...once i get dressed. For FHE it's the final championship and holy cow! i am so excited!!! We'll even take the Jayhawk off Jamen's bed and squeeze it's beak to hear the KU Fight song!--love, kristen and all the foxes
Post a Comment