I began this blog with the goal that this would never be something I would feel guilty about "not keeping up with" like my scrapbooking or journaling or (now) Facebooking. But, alas, it has. You're absolutely right - what's the point of having a blog if you don't update it for 10 months!!?? There is no point. So I either need to post or log off.
So, here's a post! Admittedly, not a very exciting post, but a blip on the screen to prove that I still have a pulse and I'm still here. I've realized that I have a lot going on all of the time, and often I have a lot to say about any given topic. But just sitting down to post always seems a little daunting. I've been inspired by the "Julie & Julia" idea of having a theme to my blog ... but even this has been so open-ended that it's been two or three months and I haven't been able to settle. I put it to you, most loyal of loyal blog-readers: give me a topic. A theme. An idea. A direction. Perhaps having a little more direction will be the thing to get me back into the swing of things.
And I promise ... no more 10 month hiatuses (?) ... Joel ... what's the plural for "hiatus"?
22 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think you should write about the SU(3) Yang–Mills theory of color-charged fermions.
A survival guide to the south ... but maybe you should author it anonymously. which doesn't solve your problem. glad i could help :)
i was hoping it was hiatum, but, alas, it's hiatuses.
Dylan, what the heck are fermions? Celeste, good idea ... and Beth, I can't believe I was right!! Thanks for reading, faithful friends!
Yeah, I think you should write about what made you laugh today and it will probably be something that you'd only see in south Georgia.
Miss yall Sunday :)
maybe you should author it anonymously. which doesn't solve your problem. glad i could help :)
data entry work from home
thanks!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/negara-terkaya-di-amerika-selatan/
Post a Comment