14 September 2008

Nothing Brings People Together in an Election Year like ...

This guy. Check it out. No, seriously, check it out.

Where the heck* is Matt?

*Edited for content ... I know what you're thinking. No. Just watch it! Even kids will enjoy it. I promise!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow. Thanks Amelia, that was awesome. So inspired right now!!

gigi said...

I sure wish I'd been dancing in his shoes in all those awesome places! Wouldn't that be a tale to tell?? Thanks for sharing.

mom/diane said...

That was great! Just what the world needs....dancing together.

Tawny & Ryan said...

I'm waiting for you to come out with your own dance video. (I never got to see you dance, you know. Mission rules.)

Shannon said...

I have seen this before and absolutely love it! It makes me get tingles all over and want to cry and laugh all at the same time!

Christian said...

Amelia - I've watched this video a dozen times before but I never pass up a chance to watch it again. Something about it! I just love it...

Thanks.