All I have to say is that Karen is awesome - she fits into our family as seamlessly as if she'd been a part of it for years. She's funny, fun, can be goofy and silly (a necessity in the Buhler household), but smart with a great head on her shoulders. Oh, and did I mention she's gorgeous?? Cuz she is. My dad said, when they announced their engagement, "Adam, you are definitely marrying up. I can't believe she said yes. Karen, I hope you don't wake up from this dream for a very long time." Classic, Dave.
Here's a couple pics of the happy couple:


Also, my sister sent me cute photos of her and my two nephews on Halloween. When did she get old enough to have two kids? I don't know. I'm still getting used to it myself. But here they are, Kristen, Jace (tiger), and Jamen (bear). If you count the Chesty Lion in the middle, it's enough to make you want to say, "Oh my!"
9 comments:
Congrats to your brother. They are so cute!
hi! it's heidi (schellman) stock :) i found your blog from the link on cheryl and rick's blog. how are you??
Amelia, Long time! It's High School's Nora! I saw this blogspot through Cheryl's and had to see how you were doing. I'm sorry about your accidents! I'm glad to see your beautiful home and dog and family! How far are you from Jekyll Island? I know this isn't the place for going on and on, but I couldn't find an e-mail! Look me up if you like:
www.frandsen.weebly.com
Much love, Nora
Adorable! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing the pics - congrats to your family!
I'm having a really hard time believing Adam is old enough to get married, big enough, yes, but not old enough. Where does the time go? Those are such cute pictures of him and Karen. Kristen and her boys are so cute too! I can't believe they're all grown up.
Thanksgiving suggestion:
Spend it with us!!! Actually, since we don't know what we're doing, you should probably bag that idea :) :) We might go over to family's, we might eat spam and sugar free jello pudding - we might sleep all day. Pregnancy has made us lame :) beeeeeware!!!
Thanksgiving suggestion #2:
Drive up to New York and see the Macy Day parade!!!! hmm... to expensive
Thanksgiving suggestion #3
Dinner at Golden Corral
Alrighty, I'm done now filling up your comments section with pointless rambling.
Thanksgiving suggestions:
Have some friends over for Thanksgiving dinner.
Thanksgiving suggestion:
Amelia... it's a no-brainer. Come down to St. Cloud. Duh.
Hisashiburi yo! It's Chris Staggs! Jenny told me she found your blog. And, she just told me as I started typing that she already told you we ran into Adam. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was his YM President when he was a kid, and now he towers over everyone. He looked really happy, and it was cool to see he stayed on the straight and narrow despite my "leadership".
Gotta run. I'm going to check out Joel's blog next. By the way, you should totally train for a marathon. I'm going to do my first full next year, and just finished my first half-marathon last month.
Mata ne.
Post a Comment