13 January 2008

Est. 4 January 2008

It's a girl! My parents have added another child to their family with the marriage of Karen to Adam a week or so ago. They were married in Nauvoo on the Illinois tundra. Here's them before:
and after:

They look so happy and so in love, and I'm so happy for them. The two strangest things: seeing my brother with a wedding ring on his left hand (totally wiggin'!), and hearing Karen's married name for the first time. The coolest thing of the whole trip: Karen and Adam's first dance. It only took a few days for someone to slam it on YouTube. Check it out for yourself, and then be jealous that you didn't think of it first. I know I am.



Welcome, Karen! We're glad you're one of us now!

3 comments:

Tawny & Ryan said...

How fun! As we lounged on your old red couch, the video looked especially great. We felt like we were a part of everything. Congrats to Adam and his new wife!

Celeste said...

Adorable photos - congratulations!!!! And the dance is awesome. Rock on.

Leah said...

Yeah for Adam and Karen, we love Adam so I'msure we'll love Karen.